Team Kanban Practitioner
Learn how to use kanban to get the work of overwhelmed teams under control.
“Concrete tips and tricks that are immediately useful in my work.” – Scrum Master, KPN
Kanban is a method for visualizing work flow to balance demand with capacity and spot bottlenecks. Learn how to use it to dynamically manage your software development process. This one-day training taught in Dutch or English provides the skills and knowledge you need to apply kanban at a team level. Learn how to determine what to work on now, what to leave until later and what to take off the to-do list forever.
Is Team Kanban Practitioner training right for me?
- Yes – if you are a knowledge worker looking for more control of unforeseen, ad-hoc work
- Yes – if you are a team member seeking a more transparent, flow-based way of working
- Yes – if you are an agile worker looking to evolve your proces
- Yes – if you are interested in applying the Kanban method, regardless of title or experience
What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The kanban method, principles and practices and how to apply them to your team
- How to design and implement a kanban team board
- Visualizing basics; different work types and associated risk
- A variety of kanban team board designs and styles
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Visualizing work for transparency and predictability
- Organizing processes and tasks using Kanban systems
- Balancing a team’s urgent and important tasks
- Maintaining a predictable workflow
- Operating a kanban system
You will develop the skills to:
- Design and implement a basic kanban board for your team
- Understand work item types
Team Kanban Practitioner Certification:
- Certificate of Completion awarded by Lean-Kanban University upon successful completion
- Earn a Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential certificate accompanied by the TKP Badge
Read more about the partnership with Lean Kanban Inc. here.
<a href=”https://training.xebia.com/lean-kanban-university-certified”><img src=”https://xebia-academy.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/files/production/U3QpYTfABxzyZJ8oIywRmF5pVhad3qTMYfp622JZ.png” style=”height:150px;”></a>
What else should I know?
Prior to the training, please read either:
- Kanban by David J. Anderson
- Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows
Prijs: €795,- Score: 8.0
Interesse in deze cursus of opleiding?
Vraag dan meteen de gratis brochure aan!