M_o_R (Management of Risk) Foundation is suitable for any organization or individual seeing the need for guidance on a controlled approach to identification, assessment of and control of risk at strategic, programme, project and operational perspectives. The Foundation certification is aimed at:
- Business Change Managers
- Programme and Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Business, Programme and Project Support staff and managers
- Operational staff and managers
- Staff and managers from other disciplines, particularly those responsible for establishing standards and/or integrating them with MoP® portfolio management, MSP® programme management and PRINCE2® project management.
Purpose of the Foundation Certification
The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm that a your have sufficient knowledge and understanding to contribute to the identification, assessment and control of risks across any organizational perspective. Your understanding will include the four elements of the M_o_R framework and how these support corporate governance.
The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner certification.
M_o_R® Certification Scheme
This e-learning will assist you in the preparaton for the M_o_R exam. The exam is not included in the price but needs to be scheduled with PeopleCert.
The M_o_R® certification scheme has been developed to offer two levels of certification, Foundation and Practitioner. AXELOS has accredited PeopleCert as our Examination Institute (EI) who then accredits a network of Accredited Training Organizations (ATOs), including their trainers and course material. The ATOs and accredited trainers offer M_o_R training courses and examinations.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 75 questions
- Five questions are ‘trial questions’ and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
Prijs: €325,- Score: 8.3
Interesse in deze cursus of opleiding?
Vraag dan meteen de gratis brochure aan!